They think that they can only stop using their phones if they are at the Burning Man festival. What a pant load! It has an off and on switch. It is a choice. These people have little discipline if they can’t do that during their regular lives.
September 4, 2015
September 3, 2015
He had an offer of a dream job until the dimwit sends a picture of himself in all his naked splendor to the HR guy.
Note to the dumbell: stop taking pics your parts, leave it for the bedroom.
Wonder where this one landed on the SAT ACT scores? The kids can’t read or do math, but they have a great sense of self esteem.
September 3, 2015
Gwen Ifill used to be a journalist. Now, she is a political schill.
Ifill is a highly experienced journalist, very quick, alert, knowledgeable, and with an engaging on-air personality. She also has a talented eye for the ironies and political turnabouts in the daily flow of news that contributes to her presence. But PBS and the NewsHour are bigger than any individual and tweeting does not appear to be a tool, in these cases, that is appropriate for maintaining credibility, which is the bedrock for news organizations
How stupid do you think the American taxpayer is? These journalists have little credibility when they use social media to move their agendas. This is why the public is sick and tired of the msn along with the politicians.
September 2, 2015
On July 23, 2013, more pictures and sexting allegedly by Weiner were released by the website The Dirty. They were allegedly sent under the alias “Carlos Danger” to a 22-year-old woman with whom Weiner had contact in late 2012, as late as April 2013, more than a year after Weiner left Congress. At a news conference that same day, with his wife Huma by his side, Weiner responded, “I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have.” He also said he would not drop out of the mayoral election for the City of New York.
This is the guy that had no problem with sexting while married to Huma Abedin. Gosh, Huma took a public beating for sticking with ole Carlos. You would think that Huma would have him in the doghouse for the next century as payback for all of the humiliation he has caused their family.
On July 25, the New York Daily News reported that, at a news conference in Brooklyn that day, Weiner admitted that he had sexted with three women in the months after his resignation from Congress, and that there had been six to ten women involved in total, not “dozens and dozens”.
I have no problem with Weiner defending his wife. It’s their business. I do think that Carlos should take a break from the public eye. He, of all people should not be calling anyone out for anything.
September 2, 2015
Shoots himself while taking selfie with gun pointed at self. Nuff said. One lost vote for a certain party that banks on such people. Oh yeah, where are the #Black Lives Matter folks on this?
August 25, 2015
Update: from Fausta’s Blog
Humberto Fontova did a little translating,“Cubans migrants to Mexico are arrested, beaten, extorted, deported by the Mexican gov. in collusion with Castro! Where’s your indignation Mr Jorge Ramos (a Mexican citizen!)”
* “You claim to be a journalist not a politician. But Trump threw you out only because you were out of line. Your behavior was shameful.* “Every week thousands of Cubans migrants to Mexico are arrested, beaten, extorted and swindled by the Mexican gov. in collusion with the Castro tyranny! But I’ve never heard you utter a peep against the Mexican government over this, Mr Jorge Ramos! And you claim to be a proud and vocal Mexican citizen, Mr Jorge Ramos!”
* Why not come to Mexico and try telling President Pena Nieto that deporting Cubans to Castro means they’ll live in a prison. Why not practice what you preach, Mr Ramos?!
* You denounce the U.S.–a country that opened its doors to you, yourself, sir–but you refuse to utter a peep against your native Mexico, that deports Cubans not because they’re delinquents–but as a matter of policy.”
* I’m speaking to you as someone who was jailed for 49 days in a Mexican prison for migrants and freed only after a hunger strike where I almost died.”
* “Next time you attend a Trump press conference you might ask permission to speak, and wait your turn like all the others. And since you seem to like to talk without permission come to Mexico and try that stunt!”
If Ramos wants to report on crisis at the border, let him travel to the Colombia-Venezuela border.
Jorge is a politician’s dream.
Typical Jorge…his right to interrupt and cut in line. (I always hated line cutters.)
Opportunity to fix his bad behavior, but instead Jorge keeps going bananas.
If only Jorge would be as disruptive with teh won when he
interviewed slobbered all over himself.
Finally, someone put Jorge in his place.
A few hours before the event, Ramos had posted a link to some of his Trump commentary on Facebook, saying, “When you call 11 million people in this country ‘illegals’ — and no human being is ‘illegal’ — is that not spreading hate?”
Jorge, if you love Mexico as much as I think you do…why don’t you go back and fix it? Do the truthful broadcasts about how the cartels took over your beloved Cd. Juarez because your government is in bed with them. Jorge, Mexico needs you!